pronunciation: \mwä - na\ memyselfandmoynat@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MOYNAT Virage iPhone Case

I must admit that I haven't really been following MOYNAT ever since I acquired my Cabas Quattro. It's not for lack of interest but probably because I wanted to rest my monogrammed pieces for a bit.  Last week, much to my surprise, I got a small note from a special reader inquiring why I haven't been blogging.  That very night, I took out my Quattro from its luxurious dust bag and I fell in love all over again.  I was ravenous in reviewing Moynat's Facebook page and found this...
...the Virage iPhone case!  Ever since I got my iPhone 4, I have been using a cigarette case to house it (non-smoker here). I was never really big on bumpers and would prefer to go bare but seeing the Virage with its sliver of coloured leather is making my heart skip a beat.  Crafted also in pure calf skin, it's the perfect handmade accessory and it's ergonimic too.  Hmmmm...I wonder if they are going to come out with a design for the iPhone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment