pronunciation: \mwä - na\ memyselfandmoynat@gmail.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

My first MOYNAT is here!!!

The long wait is over!  There was a bit of delay due to the weekend but this is one happy Monday for me. 
As I opened the box, I was thrilled to see the Havane colour!
Then out came my very first Moynat. Designed by Ramesh Nair to have four handles, the Cabas Quattro is a registered model of the House.  

The Initial Canvas took my breath away.  The photos on-line does not do it justice. The 'M' has a burnish copper finish that captures and reflect light. It has an iridescence that is very much similar to butterfly wings.  
The customization was also a surprise because up close I can actually see the brush strokes made by the artisan.
The Cabas Quattro is simply amazing but what made the experience memorable are the people who were involved in executing my vision.   Particularly the CEO of Moynat, Guillaume Davin who took a personal interest in this project and was very patient with my thousand and one e-mails.  He even sent a note of thanks and a leather bracelet with my initials embossed on it. Merci beaucoup pour l'expérience merveilleuse!

Cabas Quattro in Sepia from Maison Moynat, April 16, 2012

9 comments:

  1. That is truly amazing! May I ask what the price was? I'm very interested at buying a Moynat! Enjoy it and congrats =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your blog and your great photos, I ordered my Moynat Cabas Quattro today and will receive it within 3 weeks! Guillaume is a dream to work with! My initials are "MM" and Guillaume said it's the first Cabas Quattro that they're monogramming with double M's! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PursesNL, e-mail me for details. Maria, that's fantastic! Send me some photos when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi where can i order them and the price of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can order directly from the Paris boutique. Visit moynat.com for their contact information. They ship worldwide!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Could you please say the dimension of this bag? Does it come with other sizes? I would like to have this bag as well but thinking it might be too big for me, I'm petite of 5 feet tall. I like the versatility of this bag. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JiKa,

      Thanks for visiting my blog! The Cabas Quattro is approximately 16"x16"x4". which might be too large for your stature. It comes in other sizes but I think the best would be the Cabas Initial Haut. It doesn't have the extra handles but it is the medium sized tote. I have only seen photos of it so I would recommend e-mailing Moynat through their website at moynat.com. They are very good at answering inquiries. If you do, please mention that my blog recommended you to them.

      Delete
  7. You have a lovely bag. Thanks to you and your blog I came to know about Moynat and their beautiful bags. I hope they can deliver all the way to Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you suggest care instructions for the quattro initial canvas? Mine's going to be here soon :)

    ReplyDelete